Microblading: disadvantages and advantages. Micropigmentation of Ombre eyebrows.
The Microblading or Micropigmentation of eyebrows it is a technique of tattoo, thanks to which you can get to solve aesthetic problems in eyebrows, lips, eyes,… in Addition, it is an excellent option for active people, modern, with little time and with professions that involve a physical image impeccable, who want to be perfect and continuously made up. And we do not speak of an exclusive treatment to the woman: every time we do more micropigmentation of eyebrows of a man, for example.
Micropigmentation of eyebrows presents a series of advantages which make it a widely recommended treatment:
- It is a quick procedure to perform. Depending on the area, the estimated time is between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- The results are visible immediately.
- Using topical or local anesthesia.
- It is a very convenient option because in the long run it saves time, in addition to solve aesthetic problems and an allergy to some makeup.
- It is back to normal activity immediately as there is only to support a small swelling or redness which disappears after a short time by applying cold in the treated area.
- The pigments used are approved by the health authorities, and are mixed individually for each case.
- It is a procedure very economical.
- Recommended for both women (lips, eyes, eyelids) as for men (eyebrow, scalp).
The disadvantages of the Microblading are minimal and can be avoided by going to a clinic of aesthetic professional with experience:
- If you do not perform the required allergy testing prior to treatment of permanent makeupcan give allergic reactions.
- In the first week after the treatment to avoid exposure to the sun, to swim, to use contact lenses, apply makeup,…
- With the passage of time the color is lost, so it is necessary to perform sessions of retouching. This disadvantage can become an advantage, since if the result after the treatment has not been as expected the pigmentation acquired disappears.
- In cases of vitiligo, the affected area is not treated. So only get from to decrease the contrast of coloring, matching the tone of the area without pigment with the color of the skin. The best results have been found in the treatment of patients from ethnic groups with dark skin.